One Month Flagship Program:
“Exposure is the necessary ingredient to concoct the sweet nectar of success.”
The purpose of your creation in this world is to explore, more and more. Other than your educational surpluses, there are some propagating elements you require while traveling towards your goal.
In this respect, we invite you to join our YEF One Month Flagship Program which ultimately aims at cultivating a Leader with every possible form of required expertise in your chosen field. YEF provides extensive exposure to a diverse set of disciplines and perspectives, delivered by some of the finest tutors and practitioners. The Fellowship Program aims at developing well-rounded individuals who anticipate from multiple perspectives, compellingly communicate with their peers, and become worldwide leaders.
In the YEF One Month Flagship Program, participants will have the opportunity to enhance their soft skills through experiential learning including
- Leadership Abilities
- Effective Communication
- CV Building
- Interview Skills
- SOP Writing for International Scholarships.
It consists of a balanced series of seminar discussions, lectures, community site visits, cultural tours, creative learning activities and group presentations. Coursework and classroom activities are complemented by leadership activities, community work and volunteer opportunities. Participants will also have an opportunity to engage in social service activities after completing the fellowship program.
YEF Academy is a one of the most attributable institution for the Pakistani Youth. It offers training in all domains under one roof.
YEF Academy also comprises of the following initiatives:
•YEF Development &Training Centre
•YEF Tuition Academy
•YEF Sports Club
FLAGSHIP LEARNING OUTCOMES
Our focus in this Flagship is to collaborate with each individual Fellow in order to develop his/her skills. Specifically, our goal is that at the end of the Flagship program each Fellow will be able to do the following:
- Communication Skills: Communicate clearly and concisely, particularly in English and especially during interviews and eventually inside the work environment.
- Confidence: Overcome nervousness and low confidence, clearly communicate their ideas and experiences.
- Professional Behavior: Make a quality first impression and ensure that they continue to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Career Planning: More clearly identify and understand their short and long term goals, and develop/implement a strategy that will allow them to achieve those goal.
- Problem Solving: Identify the source of each problem and develop a strategy/action plan for overcoming that problem.
- Positive Thinking: Appreciate the role and power that our thoughts and attitude have towards our success in life, and be able to better control those thoughts.
- Leadership: Identify the key principles from the most influential leaders of our time and begin developing/applying these principles in their own lives.
- Entrepreneurship: You are able to design, organize, and lead a team with the goal of bringing new products and services to market.
- Resumes & Cover Letters: Write convincing and effective job resumes and cover letters, in order to maximize the chance of securing interviews.
Age Between 18-27
Undergraduate Student or freshly graduated from any university in Pakistan
Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
Highly interested in community service activities
Committed to participate in community service activities after completion of fellowship program
Networking with participants from different universities in Pakistan
Certificate of Completion
Membership in YEF Alumni Network
Application Process Details
Merit Based: Rs. 3000/-
Self Funded: Rs 5000/-
Bank Account details
Pay application processing fee of Rs. 200/- via following methods
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
Account Title: Muhammad Adeel Javed
Account #: 0635985071003400
Branch: 144-Ghazi Chowk Lahore.
Easypaisa/Omni account: 0323-4646839
Program Duration: 1 Month
Total Number of Participants: 20
Short Listed Candidates will be Called for Interview
Mobile: +92318 4033626
Program Venue: VizRah Office, 831-F2, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.